To provide reliable news-gathering, and produce trusted news to lessen risk and build confidence.
- We have neither informal nor formal affiliations nor agreements: independent news reporting is our only business.
- We maintain independence from the policy-making process.
- We neither accept, nor receive gifts.
- We possess no stake in outcomes.
- Third-party funding — and advertising — must be obviously announced in the publication – we receive none.
- All monies for the production of World Radiocommunication Week are earned through subscription fees paid to Billquist Communications News Sàrl.
- No industry nor regulatory sector accounts for more than 25 percent of revenue. Any greater share of revenue will be obviously announced in the publication masthead.
- We strive always to win and maintain trust, lessen risk and build confidence.
- We gather news from around the world
- Emerging applications
- Satellite procedures
- Transparency and compliance
- International trade
What we deliver
- Timely and precise regulatory and technical news-gathering
- Insight into unique and shared perspectives
- Attributable hard news to inform work
- 42 weekly editions each year
- Views on innovation and implementation